Youtube : ''you mean nothing to me'' me singing


I’m going insane, I smashed my heart on the floor.
Swallow back my words, I can’t scream anymore.
You are so narrow minded and I need some space,
I spit out all the agony before I go to memory lane

 

You mean nothing to me.  Even less
You mean nothing to me, God I bless,
everybody that doesn’t know you,
All the girls that are not into you,
Cuz you mean nothing to me,
I quess…
you mean nothing to me , even less
you mean nothing to me , God i bless
Al the girls who don’t adore you,
and everybody who weren’t standing up for you

 

 

My grief is as deep as your faith in me .
My tears are as salt, as the warmth in your soul.
Oh your eyes are as shallow as your veins.
You are rising up, I’m still clapping with my wings
then im falling down again. 

 


You mean nothing to me.  Even less
You mean nothing to me, God I bless,
everybody that doesn’t know you,
All the girls that are not into you,
Cuz you mean nothing to me,
I quess…



Try to find your common sense,
Oh babe common, even though it makes no sense,
Please pretend.


Try to find your own mistakes,
I don’t know what it takes,
I let you go.

You mean nothing to me.  Even less
You mean nothing to me, God I bless,
everybody that doesn’t know you,
All the girls that are not into you,

Reacties

Populaire berichten