Gedicht : Can you build a heart for me ?

Sometimes it feels like,  the darkness is overpowering
Sometimes it feels like,  my happiness is drowning
Sometimes it feels like , I don't deserve good luck
Well fuck,  I had enough

I'm done with wallowing in my self pity
Its not a good look for me, It ain't pretty
Sometimes it feels like the pain is my drug
Well fuck, pour me another one I like it better on the rocks

So I tear my fear apart
I feel so lonely but I know I'm not
I shattered my broken heart
I don't need one anyway


You are everything I want,
You can heal my broken body, my broken soul
I love you, without a heart but can you build me one?
I know you will build a heart for me.

Reacties

Maaike zei…
Mooie tekst. Heb je dit zelf geschreven?

Populaire posts van deze blog

Review : Action Fashion Professional Kleur shampoo Cherry Red

Win actie ! Moederdag ''mom ketting''

Win Actie ! OMG maskers !